On this page, you’ll find a summary of our baggage policies. A complete list of our baggage terms and conditions can be found in our Tariff.
Lost or delayed baggage:
- If your bag doesn’t arrive on the same flight as you, Air Tindi will provide compensation for any baggage fees incurred.
- If you’re incurred expenses due to a baggage delay we will compensate you for reasonable and necessary out-of-pocket expenses.
- If your bag is not located within 21 days, we will pay you the value of the baggage liability compensation outlined in our tariff or mutually settled alternate compensation.
- Upon arrival to your destination if you’re unable to locate a piece of your luggage, please report the missing bag to our aircraft staff within 4 hours;
- If you’ve left the airport, please report your missing bag in writing within 7 days of your flight arrival.
- Claims of damaged baggage will be reviewed and compensation may be provided as outlined in our tariff. Exceptions include normal wear and tear or damage resulting from a defective bag.
- Upon arrival at your destination report the damage to our airport staff;
- If you’ve left the airport, please report your damaged bag in writing within 7 days of your flight arrival. Please include a photo of the damage along with your claim.
Baggage claims must be submitted in writing and can be sent by email or mail.
Emailing a baggage claim:
Baggage claims can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing a baggage claim:
Attn: Air Tindi
103 Berry ST. Yellowknife, NT
Your baggage claim must include:
- Your name and contact information
- Your date of travel
- An explanation of your claim
- In the case of missing baggage, a detailed description of the item.
Do you have any questions?
Thank you for considering Air Tindi! We look forward to welcoming you aboard.