Twin Otter/ Otter/ Caravan Captain
Join Our Team
Air Tindi is currently looking for captains. We pride our self on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. Together with our dedicated partnerships, passionate employees and a diversified fleet of aircraft built for the North, we remain at the forefront of on demand and scheduled services in Northern Canada.
While based in Yellowknife NT, Air Tindi has been providing services for over 35 years, across Canada and in many different capacities, including essential schedule services to Northern communities, commercial industries (mining), tourism, government, and community support services.
Fleet: de Havilland Canada Dash-7, de Havilland Canada Twin Otter, Beech King Air 250, de Havilland Canada Turbo Otter, Cessna Caravan.
Reports to the Chief Pilot
The Twin Otter Pilot is responsible for:
• The Operation and Safety of the aircraft and passengers onboard
• Monitor all equipment
• Operate in a fast paced environment while maintaining the daily flight schedule
• Flight route and flight planning
• Keep relevant personnel informed
• Valid Commercial Pilot License
• Valid Driver’s License
• Valid RAIC
• 2500 hours total time
• 1000 hours on floats
• Excellent Communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work with others
• Solid oral and written communication skills;
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
Compensation & Perks
• Competitive Wages
• Group RRSP Matching
• Work life balance
• Interline Travel
• Health and Dental Benefits
• EFAP Employee, Family Assistance Program
• Work parties
• Stocked Kitchen
Interested in joining our team? Fill our form below and send us your resume to apply!
"*" indicates required fields
Interested in learning more about our aircraft?
We have a diverse fleet of turboprop aircraft capable of operating from major airports to remote locations.