Join Our Team
Air Tindi is currently looking for a Warehouse Agent. We pride our self on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. Together with our dedicated partnerships, passionate employees and a diversified fleet of aircraft built for the North, we remain at the forefront of on demand and scheduled services in Northern Canada.
While based in Yellowknife NT, Air Tindi has been providing services for over 35 years, across Canada and in many different capacities, including essential schedule services to Northern communities, commercial industries (mining), tourism, government, and community support services.
Fleet: de Havilland Canada Dash-7, de Havilland Canada Twin Otter, Beech King Air 250, de Havilland Canada Turbo Otter, Cessna Caravan.
Reports to the Assistant Manager – Cargo Services
The Warehouse Agent will be responsible for:
• Creating/building loads for both scheduled flights & charters.
• Clearing the entrance to the passenger & cargo door on the street and ramp.
• Assisting the Skeds Agents with luggage when/if necessary.
• Assist the loading of the aircraft if/when time permits.
• Ensuring the cargo area is maintained, including such duties as light housekeeping, removal of waste etc.
• Clearing the entrance of the scheduled services building to ensure safe entry for our customers on the cargo and check-in areas.
• Assisting in unloading of customers vehicles in order to ensure a timely response to receiving freight.
• Other duties as required.
· Grade 12 or equivalent
· 2 years in a customer service industry;·
· Experience in online booking or data tracking systems will be considered an asset.
· Strong communication skills.
· Effective time management and ability to work under time pressures effectively.
Compensation & Perks
• Competitive Wages
• Group RRSP Matching
• Work life balance
• Interline Travel
• Health and Dental Benefits
• EFAP Employee, Family Assistance Program
• Work parties
• Stocked Kitchen
"*" indicates required fields
Interested in learning more about our aircraft?
We have a diverse fleet of turboprop aircraft capable of operating from major airports to remote locations.