Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) M1 and M2
Join Our Team
We are currently hiring Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (M1 & M2) with possibility for position being rotational. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. The AME takes directions from the Crew Chief or Production Manage and is responsible for and may work on a variety of aircraft types, inspecting, monitoring, maintaining and servicing the components, systems, controls and devices to ensure the aircraft operates safely.
Air Tindi is a very dynamic company providing critical services to Canada’s North. We pride ourselves on delivering reliable, safe, quality services. If you are interested in a company with room for advancement and growth, a family environment with great support and benefits then Air Tindi may be a great fit for you.
- Responsible for maintaining a valid AME license.
- Follows company procedures and MCM/MPM.
- Completing entries in log books for all work performed.
- Inspecting parts to ensure they are in proper working order.
- Assisting with training of junior level employees (Apprentices)
- Interacts with pilots for information on aircraft status and issues.
- Performing routine maintenance tasks.
- Conducting and recording routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Responsible for repairing, replacing, assembling and installing essential aircraft parts.
- Ensuring replacement components are ordered and on hand to keep aircraft serviceable.
- Liasing with the Crew Chief or Production Manager to correct deficiencies in the aircraft or operational equipment.
- Be willing and able to learn the necessary tasks to enable you to assume the Crew Chief duties in the absence of the current Crew Chief.
- Maintains clean and organized tool box and locker area.
- Perform any other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Valid Canadian Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License M1 or M2.
- Valid Canadian driver’s license and Passport.
- Specialized Knowledge in DHC7, DHC6, King Air B200-B250GT, C208B and DHC3T is an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work shifts (days/nights).
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Compensation and Benefits
- By joining Air Tindi, you are joining an outstanding team of people who support each other and our customers, strive for operational excellence every day and who are committed to a Safety First culture.
- Exciting career opportunities throughout Canada and internationally
- A market competitive and attractive remuneration package
- Management that is committed to growing our team professionally and personally
- Multiple training and development opportunities
- An employer that is committed to employment equity
Interested in joining our team? Fill our form below and send us your resume to apply!
"*" indicates required fields
Interested in learning more about our aircraft?
We possess a diverse fleet of turboprop aircraft capable of operating from major airports to remote locations.