Rotational King Air 200/250 Captains
Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a team of over 200 dedicated employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
We have immediate openings for a Yellowknife, NT, rotational (2on/2off) King Air 200/250 Captains. If you're a safety orientated team payer who's motivated, hardworking and can provide great customer service we'd like to hear from you! The following are our minimum experience requirements (as restricted by client contracts):
- 2500 hours total time;
- 2000 hours PIC;
- 500 Multi/PIC;
- Valid Airline Transportation Pilots License;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- Valid Canadian Passport;
- Restricted Radio Operators Certificate;
- Able to hold a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC);
- Legally able to live and work in Canada.
- Based on company pay scale; to commensurate with experience;
- Accommodations will be provided while on rotation in Yellowknife, NT.
Apply for the position
Attn: Human Resources Manager
While we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.