The Series 300 Twin Otter is a versatile passenger/cargo aircraft. This multi-purpose twin-engine, high-wing aircraft easily converts from an all-cargo configuration to seating for 19 passengers. It is capable of safe operation on floats, skis, wheel-skis, wheels, and tundra tires from short unprepared strips and lakes to provide large capacity airplane service to highly remote locations. Air Tindi operates eight Series 300 Twin Otters.
Twin Pratt and Whitney PT6A-27 turbines rated at 620 shaft-horsepower each
- Maximum Seating: 19 passengers, 2 pilots
- Maximum Payload: 3,500 pounds
- Cargo Door Size: 56" x 50"
- Baggage Area: 126 cubic feet
- Maximum Range: 4.5 hours, 750 miles
- Cruise Speed: 165 mph
- Fully I.F.R. Equipped, Including Global Positioning System