BEECHCRAFT KINGAIR 200 CATPASS
The Beechcraft King Air 200 Catpass is the passenger commuter version of this very popular executive turboprop aircraft. Equipped with eleven (11) passenger seats, cargo pod and wing lockers, it cruises at 290 m.p.h. in pressurized comfort high above the weather at 25 000 feet, yet it can safely operate from 3000' gravel strips everywhere throughout the North.
Two Pratt and Whitney PT6-41 turbine engines rated at 820 shaft horsepower each
- Maximum Seating: 11 passengers, 2 pilots
- Maximum Payload: 2,220 Ibs
- Cabin Volume: 330 cubic feet
- Cargo Pod Volume: 60 cubic feet
- Maximum Range: 1,500 miles
- Cruise Speed: 290 mph
- Fully I.F.R. equipped including Global Positioning System
- Contact Air Tindi for specific payload and pricing information.