CESSNA GRAND CARAVAN
The Cessna Grand Caravan is a modern passenger/cargo aircraft operated on wheels. Safe and reliable, it is very economical to operate, competing favorably with much larger aircraft on a cost per pound/passenger basis. With a full load of nine passengers, and 1000 Ibs of baggage and cargo, it can still hold I.F.R. reserve fuel. The Caravan comes equipped with a large cargo door, baggage pod and commuter seats.
One Pratt and Whitney PT6A-114A turbine engine rated at 675 shaft-horsepower
- Maximum Seating: 9 passengers, 1 pilot
- Maximum Cargo: Payload 3,200 pounds
- Baggage Area: 111.5 cubic feet
- Cabin Area: 340 cubic feet
- Cargo Door Size: 52" x 54"
- Maximum Range: 1,000 miles / 6 hours
- Cruise Speed: 180 mph
- Fully I.F.R. Certified and Equipped, Including Global Positioning System and Colour Weather Radar