CESSNA C-208 CARAVAN
The Cessna Caravan is a modern passenger/cargo aircraft operated on wheels and floats. Safe and reliable, it is very economical to operate, competing favorably with much larger aircraft on a cost per pound/passenger basis. With a full load of seven passengers, and 1000 Ibs of baggage and cargo, it can still hold I.F.R. reserve fuel. The Caravan comes equipped with a large cargo door commuter seating and turbine engine reliability. Executive seating is also available at the customer's request.
One Pratt and Whitney PT6A-114A turbine engine rated at 675 shaft-horsepower
- Maximum Seating: 7 passengers, 1 pilot
- Maximum Cargo: Payload 2,240 pounds
- Baggage Area: 83.7 cubic feet
- Cabin Area: 254 cubic feet
- Cargo Door Size: 52" x 54"
- Maximum Range: 1,000 miles / 6 hours
- Cruise Speed: 170 mph
- Fully I.F.R. Certified and Equipped, Including Global Positioning System and Colour Weather Radar